Shake Them Off
By Lavaughn Albino
Don't stay out too late.
Or you gotta get some spray.
That's what people say, mmm-mmm
That's what people say, mmm-mmm
Don't go outside on the porch
Unless you take your torch.
At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm
That's what people say, mmm-mmm
But I keep itching
Can't stop, won't stop swelling
It's like I got arthritis
Inside me bones
And it's not gonna be alright.
Cause the mosquitoes are gonna play, play, play, play
I ain't gonna stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake them off, shake them off.
Mosquitoes are gonna flit, flit, flit, flit
I'm just gonna hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake them off, shake them off.
I never miss a beat
But I'm aching on my feet.
And that's what they don't see, mmm-mmm
That's what they don't see, mmm-mmm
I cannot dance around
It makes me feel so down
And that's what they don't know, mmm-mmm
That's what they don't know, mmm-mmm.
But I keep itching
Can't stop, won't stop swelling
It's like I got arthritis
Inside me bones
And it's not gonna be alright.
Cause the mosquitoes are gonna play, play, play, play
I ain't gonna stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake them off, shake them off.
Mosquitoes are gonna flit, flit, flit, flit
I'm just gonna hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake them off, shake them off.
Shake them off, shake them off
I, I, I shake them off, shake them off
I, I, I shake them off, shake them off
I, I, I shake them off, shake them off
Hey, hey, hey
Just think, while you've been getting all about and moving all around places of the world
I'm just here getting down to this sick sick beat.
That mosquito came in early December.
I'm like "Oh, my god!" but I'm just gonna shake it.
To all those who don't know about Chik-V
Won't you stop that insult?
You better shake, shake, shake!
Cause the mosquitoes are gonna play, play, play, play
I ain't gonna stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake them off, shake them off.
Shake them off, shake them off.
Mosquitoes are gonna flit, flit, flit, flit
I'm just gonna hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake them off, shake them off.
Shake them off, shake them off
I, I, I shake them off, shake them off
I, I, I shake them off, shake them off
I, I, I shake them off, shake them off.
Shake them off, shake them off
I, I, I shake them off, shake them off
I, I, I shake them off, shake them off
I, I, I shake them off, shake them off.
No comments:
Post a Comment