I'm just sharing that today, March 30th 2015, is my 3rd anniversary of owning Chikun-Own-Yah.
I know my mosquito friend is somewhere in the corner frolicking. But if he thinks that I'm not able to tap my toes and flick my fingers too....HE'S WRONG!!!
I know my mosquito friend is somewhere in the corner frolicking. But if he thinks that I'm not able to tap my toes and flick my fingers too....HE'S WRONG!!!
Actually, I decided to leave him behind today and take some sea breeze. I managed to muster up some bravery and took a brief dip. I'm feeling somewhat refreshed, seems I needed a little outdoor air. I'm feeling a little hopeful that the sea salt might have somehow washed away some of this Chik-V, lolololol.
Please let me know your Chik-V anniversary date. Oh please....admit it, you've been taking a record! Bah haa haa!
Your fellow Chick,
Chick-Very
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment